Wednesday 17 March 2010

Sponsored bike ride to grafham water!


Hi all,
I am trying to raise as much money as I possibly can for my youth world championships and international in the summer. I am 15 and am fishing for both the england youth teams this year (loch style and world championship) and the prices are really escalating and i just cant afford it. I am doing a sponsored bike rid from my house in cambridge to grafham water on the 3rd of may. Any sponsorship would be brilliant!! If you are able to sponsor, any amount would be greatly appreciated, could you please send a cheque payable to Oscar Boatfield, to 49 Silverdale Ave, Coton, Cambridge, CB23 7PP. If you are unable to do it by cheque than please send as a gift to my mums paypal. It is jannykent@hotmail.co.uk.
Thank you very very much for looking,
Oscar Boatfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment